But he said it in such a way that you couldn't be sure. Lying liars lie, as they say.

BackyardConservative: Bill Ayers No Dream:
"Scruffy, thinning beard, dippy earring, and the wirerims, heading to order.
I gathered my things, got my camera ready, and snapped a shot right when he got his coffee.

I asked--what are you doing in D.C. Mr. Ayers?"

It sounds as though she held her own with the jerk very well. Click on the link for her snapshot of his ugly puss and read her post about it.

Read the rest at Backyard Conservative.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Wikio

http://www.wikio.com

Have a Cook County news tip?

Send it to pollywantsacracker1 at gmail dot com.

About Me

My photo
I'm a kind, loyal old soul--until you cross me.

Search This Blog

Recent Comments

Cook County Board Chicago Trib

Cook County Chicago Trib

Chicago Sun-Times News

Daily Herald Cook County News

Park Ridge Herald-Advocate News

Blog Archive

Statcounter