This collection of misfits yanked the Olympic banner from the Picasso statue and threw it in the eternal flame dedicated to our veterans.  They were charged with MOB ACTION.  Interestingly, there was a group of anti-Olympics protesters nearby, but the article made sure to mention that these punks weren't a part of that.  Maybe some day we'll figure out what they were trying to accomplish with their little stunt.  From the news on October 1.

Okay, so I'm a few days late.  I ran across their pictures and just had to post something about it.

Who knows, it might come up later.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Wikio

http://www.wikio.com

Have a Cook County news tip?

Send it to pollywantsacracker1 at gmail dot com.

About Me

My photo
I'm a kind, loyal old soul--until you cross me.

Search This Blog

Recent Comments

Cook County Board Chicago Trib

Cook County Chicago Trib

Chicago Sun-Times News

Daily Herald Cook County News

Park Ridge Herald-Advocate News

Blog Archive

Statcounter