Daniel T. Zanoza, Executive Director at Republlicans for Fair Media asks "Illinois Review U.S. Senate Poll Tainted: Mark Kirk Included, Andy Martin Not: Why?"

Off the top of my head I'd say-and I'm not speaking for Fran here, I'm just guessing- because he's a jackass and extremely litigious....an embarrassment...a loose cannon...and on and on. Sometimes I agree with his "take" on things, sometimes not - but at the very least, he seems to be a 'colorful' character.

Don't blame me for saying that; blame wikipedia:

Anthony Robert Martin-Trigona, usually known as Andy Martin (born 1945 in Middletown, Connecticut) is an American journalist, perennial candidate, and vexatious litigant

Why is he a "perennial candidate" who has never won an election, one might ask?

You might answer this question with the same answer as the previous.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Wikio

http://www.wikio.com

Have a Cook County news tip?

Send it to pollywantsacracker1 at gmail dot com.

About Me

My photo
I'm a kind, loyal old soul--until you cross me.

Search This Blog

Recent Comments

Cook County Board Chicago Trib

Cook County Chicago Trib

Chicago Sun-Times News

Daily Herald Cook County News

Park Ridge Herald-Advocate News

Blog Archive

Statcounter