From the Southtown Star:
A 55-year-old man is being sought for leaving Cook County Commissioner Deborah Sims two threatening voicemail messages a day after she cast a controversial vote in September.
 He apparently left two 'vulgar' and "racist' comments on her voicemail.  The article talks about only one of them.
"I'm very disappointed in your vote. You flip-flopped, actually lied, and I hope you get ... AIDS and die," Stroh says in one message, police said.
But that's enough to get you charged with a hate crime, I guess.


To engage in that kind of racial comments and threats, I think that's inappropriate, it's wrong and I condemn it in the strongest possible terms," Peraica said.
more by Tony Peraica - 16 hours ago - CBS2 Chicago
blog comments powered by Disqus

Wikio

http://www.wikio.com

Have a Cook County news tip?

Send it to pollywantsacracker1 at gmail dot com.

About Me

My photo
I'm a kind, loyal old soul--until you cross me.

Search This Blog

Recent Comments

Cook County Board Chicago Trib

Cook County Chicago Trib

Chicago Sun-Times News

Daily Herald Cook County News

Park Ridge Herald-Advocate News

Blog Archive

Statcounter